EMG 5.5.1 - User's Guide
F. Change history
Changes between EMG releases.
There are three different types of releases:
A full distribution including new functionality. Migrating from one major version to another will require a new license key.
A full distribution primarily including changes and bug fixes. Usually does not require a new license key.
A binaries-only release including changes and bug fixes. Applied to an existing installation from a full distribution. Does not require a new license key.
Changes marked with an asterisk, `*', includes a fix for a problem which potentially could cause the server to stop unexpectedly.
F.1 EMG 22.214.171.124337
· New connector keyword "ERRORCODE_MAP" for mapping error/reason codes in delivery reports
· New general keyword "PERMIT_LOCALHOST" to always allow access from 127.0.0.1 (ipv4) and ::1 (ipv6) localhost addresses.
Merged from EMG 5.4.7:
· UCP: Nack when lrad and lpid are both empty
· SMPP: query did not work with 64-bit message ids
· SMPP: Log "more_messages_to_send" hex encoded (merge from EMG 5.2)
· Eliminated minor memory leak when KWSTORE_MAXENTRIES reached
· DLRMINMATCHLENGTH did not match correctly (merge from EMG 5.2)
· Long-running plugin calls could cause crash when server reloaded*
F.2 EMG 126.96.36.199554
First official release of EMG 5.5.
All changes up to 5.4.6 are included in this release.
· IPv6 support
· Reload of implementation (and modify number of instances) for Perl and C plugins on emgd refresh and reload
· Customer connectors can now be implemented in Perl
· New possibility to add a URL handler in Perl
· New possibility to set "text:" part of SMPP delivery report from plugin
· New possibility to choose format of outbound SMPP delivery reports